An interview with Mark Hyman, MD author of Ultrametabolism, NutriGenomics, The Five Forces of Wellness, Ultraprevention, and The Detox Box: A Program for Greater Health and Vitality
In this interview about Dr. Hyman’s new book, Ultrametabolism: The Simple Plan for Automatic Weight Loss, Dr. Mark Hyman presents a new science of weight loss that will make other diet books obsolete. It's based on a groundbreaking concept called nutrigenomics—the science of how food “talks” to our genes.
· Discover the Keys to Waking up your Metabolism
· Learn How to Exercise Less to Lose More
· Find out how to Lose Weight just by Correcting your Biochemistry
· See How Food is Information That affects our Genes
· Learn how a Natural Food Based Diet Harmonizes your Body
· Chronic Stress and Toxins make us Fat - Find Out Why
· Get the Truth About the 7 Myths of Weight Gain
· Hear about Functional Medicine, an ideal type of medicine looks at optimizing your potential and looking for the real underlying causes of why you don’t feel as fabulous as you’d like
Also revealed are the seven myths about weight gain:
Myth 1: Eat less + exercise more = weight loss
Myth 2: You can control weight by counting calories
Myth 3: Eating fat makes you fat
Myth 4: Eating no-carb or low-carb will make you thin
Myth 5: Skipping meals helps you lose weight
Myth 6: The French paradox meets the American paradox
Myth 7: Food politics: Government and industry are the guardians of our health
Dr. Hyman is Editor in Chief of Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine, on the Editorial board member of Integrative Medicine: A Clinician's Journal, and former co-medical Director at Canyon Ranch Lenox , the world's leading health resort. His practice is affiliated with Harvard Medical School's Brigham and Women's Hospital, he is on the Faculty of the Institute for Functional Medicine, and is a nationally recognized author, speaker, and authority on prevention and wellness.
Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN Is the host of the Access to Health Experts interview series. She holds a doctorate and is board certified in Clinical Nutrition, is the author of Digestive Wellness, Digestive Wellness for Children, and Leaky Gut Syndrome. She’s the Director of Doctoral Studies at Hawthorn Health and Nutrition Institute, and the nutrition editor for Pilates Style Magazine. Dr. Lipski is the founder of several web-based health information sites including Innovative Healing and Access to Health Experts.
Other Audio Books you may be interested in
Iseekblog audio Books
Maccvs Audio books