An interview with David Kamnitzer, DC, CN and founder of Synergy In Health, an online gateway to a healthier life.
"One of the distinguishing characteristics of living beings (including humans) is that they are constantly exchanging energy and information with their environment. With every breath we take and thought we think, this mysterious exchange continues. Nutrition can be viewed as an expression of our relationship with Mother Earth, the elements, and the Kingdoms of Nature. " - Dr. Kamnitzer’s Nutrition Manual
· Discover what’s often missing in back pain treatment
· 85% of back pain has one cause, learn what it is
· Find out if you suffer from sensory-motor amnesia
· Uncover the truth about anti-inflammatories and muscle relaxants
· Examine the effectiveness of different chiropractic approaches
· Back problems are often an “effect”, find out what the “cause” may be
· See how to repattern your body without the stress of gravity
· Americans are chronically dehydrated, learn what this means for you
· Investigate the role of detoxification in relieving back pain
· Degenerative joint disease may not be a big problem, find out why
Dr. Kamnitzer's professional expertise is in the area of balancing and enhancing the human system at multiple levels: structural, neurological, biochemical, psychological, and spiritual in an integrated fashion. His goal is to help those who are interested and ready to take the next level of responsibility for their health and well-being.
Dr. David Kamnitzer is a Chiropractor, Nutritionist, and Stress Management Specialist. He specializes in gentle chiropractic care, combining various forms of soft tissue work with precise manipulative therapy. “Dr. David” is also a therapeutic nutritionist with over 15 years of clinical experience—assisting people with hormonal balancing, weight management, detoxification strategies, and individualized wellness plans. He also has a strong background in stress management, receiving his B.A. in Psychology from Sonoma State University, where he studied with Dr. Eleanor Criswell, a leading pioneer in Biofeedback and the psychology of yoga.
Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN Is the host of the Access to Health Experts interview series. She holds a doctorate and is board certified in Clinical Nutrition, is the author of Digestive Wellness, Digestive Wellness for Children, and Leaky Gut Syndrome. She’s the Director of Doctoral Studies at Hawthorn Health and Nutrition Institute, and the nutrition editor for Pilates Style Magazine. Dr. Lipski is the founder of several web-based health information sites including Innovative Healing and Access to Health Experts.
Other Audio Books you may be interested in
Iseekblog audio Books
Maccvs Audio books