An interview with West Marrin, PhD, author of Universal Water: The Ancient Wisdom and Scientific Theory of Water
To what degree do we try to manipulate nature so that we can live where we want to, and how much do we go back to a system where we live where the earth supports us and the water supports us? In an age where we see water as a commodity to be bought and sold and we attempt to control it in the hope that it will serve our immediate needs, Dr. West Marrin invites us to reexamine our relationship to this substance, which the ancients viewed as a sentient being. He brings both his scientific training and his passion for surfing to explore water's geological and biochemical properties, its mystical qualities and the ecological issues that we must address if we are to survive.
· Learn about Water's Geological and Biochemical Properties
· Re-examine your relationship with water
· Explore water's mystical qualities
· Is tap water any good? Find an answer here
· Find out about the ecological issues we must address
· Discover the secrets of glacier waters
· Find out what indigenous cultures have known for thousands of years
· Uncover the truth about bottled water
· Visit the theories of how water has a memory
· See how water filters can help or hurt
· Discover why pH balance is so important
Dr. West Marrin is an applied scientist, naturalist, and educator who founded Water Sciences & Insights, a web-based and live interactive forum for presenting people with unique perceptions of water and for assisting diverse groups with water-related projects. He has authored two books; Universal Water: The Ancient Wisdom and Scientific Theory of Water and Altered Perceptions: Addressing the Real Water Crises, and scientific papers that range in scope from greenhouse gases to biodegrading pollutants.
Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN Is the host of the Access to Health Experts interview series. She holds a doctorate and is board certified in Clinical Nutrition, is the author of Digestive Wellness, Digestive Wellness for Children, and Leaky Gut Syndrome. She’s the Director of Doctoral Studies at Hawthorn Health and Nutrition Institute, and the nutrition editor for Pilates Style Magazine. Dr. Lipski is the founder of several web-based health information sites including Innovative Healing and Access to Health Experts.
Other Audio Books you may be interested in
Iseekblog audio Books
Maccvs Audio books