An interview with Hyla Cass MD, Psychiatrist, and author of 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health for Women: A Woman’s Take-Charge Program to Correct Imbalances, Reclaim Energy, and Restore Well-Being
Dr. Cass discusses how her book, 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health, provides the essential roadmap that women need to educate and empower themselves in order to navigate their way back to the happy, energetic, healthy state that is their birthright.
· Simple changes in lifestyle add up to huge health benefits
· Feeling better than ever without anti-depressants
· Strategies for dealing with perimenopausal weight gain
· Tips for dealing with symptoms of menopause
· Understanding more about hormone replacement therapies
· Improve thyroid function and improve your well-being
· How to reduce inflammation, arthritis, sore muscles
· Improving mood and insomnia with L-tryptophan
· How to find health advice you can trust
Dr. Hyla Cass is a Medical Doctor (MD), Psychiatrist, and Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, UCLA School of Medicine. She is a member of the Advisory Board of Health Sciences Institute, Taste for Life Magazine, and Total Health Magazine. Dr. Cass is a Board member and past President of Vitamin Relief USA to providing access to the benefits of nutritional supplements to children and adults at risk for nutritional deficiencies. She is the author of 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health for Women and many other books and publications.
Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN Is the host of the Access to Health Experts interview series. She holds a doctorate and is board certified in Clinical Nutrition, is the author of Digestive Wellness, Digestive Wellness for Children, and Leaky Gut Syndrome. She’s the Director of Doctoral Studies at Hawthorn Health and Nutrition Institute, and the nutrition editor for Pilates Style Magazine. Dr. Lipski is the founder of several web-based health information sites including Innovative Healing and Access to Health Experts.
Other Audio Books you may be interested in
Iseekblog audio Books
Maccvs Audio books