An interview with Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS, and author of over 25 books including; Fast Track One-Day Detox Diet, Fat Flush Fitness Plan, Hormone Havoc, and Super Nutrition For Women.
Discover how fasting, one of the oldest healing practices, has been brought into the 21st century. Dr. Gittleman shows how she integrates her safe and healthy one-day fast into a powerful lifestyle program.
· Learn the benefits of cleansing and fasting to rid you of the hundreds of chemicals you are now storing in your body
· You can have more energy, a clearer mind, lose weight, and reduce your symptoms by 50% by doing a cleanse and cleaning up you daily diet – find out how
· Find out how to prepare yourself for detoxifying, and discover who should and should not fast
· Resolve skin problems by improving hydrochloric acid levels
· Hear how to do a simple home test to see if you have enough hydro chloric acid in your stomach
· Realize why hidden food allergies are one of the major causes of disease and illness in this country
· Discover dangers of sucralose (Splenda), and benefits of cranberries
· Understand the estrogen mimicking effects of plastics and parabens
· Learn about a gentle and effective method to remove mercury and heavy metals from the body using ascorbate Vitamin C powder
Dr. Ann Louise Gittleman has a PhD in Nutrition and is a Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS). She has been awarded the "Excellence in Medical Communication" award by the American Medical Writers Association and named one of the Top Ten Nutritionists in America by Self Magazine. She has over 5 million books in print worldwide.
Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN Is the host of the Access to Health Experts interview series. She holds a doctorate and is board certified in Clinical Nutrition, is the author of Digestive Wellness, Digestive Wellness for Children, and Leaky Gut Syndrome. She’s the Director of Doctoral Studies at Hawthorn Health and Nutrition Institute, and the nutrition editor for Pilates Style Magazine. Dr. Lipski is the founder of several web-based health information sites including Innovative Healing and Access to Health Experts.
Other Audio Books you may be interested in
Iseekblog audio Books
Maccvs Audio books